Chill out when the temperature heats up with this refreshing twist on the classic Gin & Tonic cocktail. The Grapefruit Gin & Tonic uses real fruit juices to add a citrus kick to your G&T.
Grapefruit Gin and Tonic Recipe
Yield: 2 Cocktails
- 3 oz. Freshly Squeezed Grapefruit Juice (bottled in a pinch)
- 6 oz. Fever Tree Premium Indian Tonic Water
- 3 oz. London Dry Gin
- ½ oz. Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 2 Dashes Grapefruit or Lemon Cocktail Bitters
- 3-5 Cilantro Sprigs (Optional)
Fill your cocktail shaker about two-thirds full with ice. Add gin, grapefruit juice, lime juice, bitters and cilantro (optional), then shake for 10-15 seconds. Strain into your rocks glasses, each with 1-2 large ice cubes. Top with the tonic water, then give them a quick stir. Garnish each glass with a cilantro sprig or cucumber wheel and enjoy!
KegWorks has been selling cool tools for drinking and serving knowledge on tap since 1998. We are all about enjoying good drinks with good friends.